DC Jacobin Ground Rules
- Listen actively to what others are saying.
- Respect the people chosen to facilitate the discussion.
- Share the air — let other people who haven’t spoken contribute before you speak a second or third time.
- Don’t make assumptions about people’s motives and ask clarifying questions if someone says something that you find confusing.
- Try to understand the arguments being made in an article first before listing what is missing and keep in mind that a single article can’t say everything.